Wiggins Building Supplies Ltd specialises in the supply of crushed concrete, hardcore and limestone aggregates to the construction industry.
Working from a dedicated 15 acre site Wiggins undertake the onsite production of recovered aggregates from unprocessed construction & demolition waste to produce certified aggregates to specification, as well as the supply of a wide range of sourced materials. Our primary products are:
- Crushed Concrete (wide range of specifications)
- Limestone Type 1
- Road Planings
- Reclaimed Building Materials (bricks, paving, tiles, timber etc)
Wiggins Building Supplies Ltd is part of the Wiggins Group of companies which includes:
- Wiggins Building Supplies Ltd
- Wiggins Transport Ltd
The quarry is open 7am to 4pm Monday to Friday and 7am to 12pm Saturdays, and covers a 15 acrea area. We have ample stocks of our primary materials, (concrete, hardcore, soil) to satisfy any requirement immediately as well as large stocks of all other materials detailed on our site. We also stock a range of reclaimed building materials such as bricks, paving, timber and slates.
As an industrial concern with a significant environmental footprint Wiggins is subject to number of regulatory licencing conditions as detailed below:
- Carriers Licence (Environment Agency)
- Fleet Operation (Vehicle & Operator Services VOSA)
- Trading Standards - Weights & Measures (weighbridge)
- Health & Safety Executive (quarry activity)
- Waste Management Licence (Environment Agency)
- WRAP Quality Protocol
- Controlled Processes - Crushing - Slough Borough Council
Over 50 years of service
Established in 1957 by Cecil Wiggins the company now has over 50 years of history with all three companies going stong.