Staines Demolition Ltd was formed in 1961 and has over 50 years experience in the demolition of buildings, site clearance and crushing & screening.
Staines Demolition Ltd undertake all aspects of a demolition project from initial site appraisals, preparation of method statements, risk assessments and health & safety through to the provision of plant, demolition, clearance and processing of waste.
We can undertake all types of demolition work up to 50' high, generally 3-4 storey buildings etc for both major contractors as well as private individuals within a 60 mile radius of Heathrow.
Wiggins undertake all aspects of the demolition contract including:
- Demolition Permission from Local Authority
- Method Statements
- Risk Assessments
- Health & Safety
Demolition plant consists of:
- 6 x 360 Excavators with attachments
- 2 x Roll on/off Skip Lorries
- 1 x HIAB Lorry
- 1 x 50 Tonne Crusher
Demolition project examples include:
- Rebuilding of Nutfield Hospital, Oxfordshire. Project was carried out in 3 phases over 4 years.
- Strip out for refurbishment of 8 storey Wellington house in Slough.
- Garage in Slough.
- Staines Town Hall Refurbishment.
- Factory demolition in Taplow
- Demolition of entire warehouse in Surbiton and groundworks for new basement area.
- Slate & timber roof strip at Wandsworth Prison.